Founded October 2010 | Last Amended December 9, 2018 | Effective January 1, 2019 Founder: Tamara S. Urbach
To bring together people who have a common interest in building their business in a positive environment of interaction, learning, networking, personal growth and professional development.
Building Better Business by Referral
Non-experienced and experienced professionals and entrepreneurs are encouraged to apply. Any business with a capacity to sell goods or services in a particular business category will have exclusivity in their category.
The key to the success of 4BR is an environment conducive to business, personal interaction and the ability to generate business for other group members through your own connections.
• Within first 30 days of membership you must agree to meet with the Member Mentor for a mentoring session on how to experience success from membership in a 4BR group
• Applications are accepted on a first come, first serve basis (a waiting list will be kept for openings in filled categories and/or to establish other groups). Acceptance = completed membership application and first year membership dues.
• Licensing – if your field requires licensing, 4BR also requires evidence of the same licensing for the field being represented in it’s membership
• Regular Attendance is expected: Please reference the Attendance Policy - attached
• Business Generation and Active Participation in the Group is expected: Please reference the Business Generation and Active Participation Policy – attached
• The maximum number of 4BR groups that any one person can participate in is two regardless of business category.
• Reply to new member “Welcome” email with necessary information for 4BR website and your preferred method of communication
• Opportunity to present your business to group members and visiting guests resulting in a better understanding of your products, services or cause
• New and Ongoing business generation
• Presentation & Public Speaking Experience
• Ability to establish Strong Business and Personal Connections
• Personal Growth
• Professional Development
• Website presence of your business and your contact information on www.4BR.biz
• Advertising Opportunities on the 4BR website Event Sponsorship Opportunities at certain 4BR events
• Facebook Group and Facebook Page for your use to further promote your business, Linked In Group and other Social Media Channels, 4BR Blog
• BUILDING BETTER BUSINESS... the right way... by REFERRAL
• If your category is not represented in another 4BR group you may visit the other groups once per quarter
• Should your schedule change and your category is available in another group you may transfer your membership to another group without cost. EXISTING MEMBERS have first right of refusal to transfer groups over a new incoming member.
• Getting to know you meetings with other Group Members and Outside groups
• Guest speakers on various topics
• Group social events – 3 per year minimum
• 4BR Signature Events – Winter Snowball (February), Spring Fling (April), Broncos Tailgate (September), Summer Sizzle (August), Anniversary Celebration (November)
• “MMRT” Mastermind Round Table Sessions monthly
• “Aligning Your ACTIONS with Your INTENTIONSTM” Development Training Series for personal growth and professional development
• Golf League
• Guest Days/Happy Hour Events – 3 per group per year
• Thank You cards including your business card mailed to all visiting guests each week
• Leadership Opportunities
• Personal Growth through Fundraising/Volunteer Opportunities
• RSVP'g for weekly meetings is expected via Meetup
• Weekly meetings on your group’s day of the week will run 90 minutes in length with open networking for the first 15 minutes
• Individual 30 second commercials during member introductions
• Personal and/or Community Event and Networking announcements
• 15 minute presentation on your business – based on a rotating schedule
• Personal Growth & Professional Development Projects – individual and group projects
How to Join 4BR and Anticipated Expenses
To Secure Business Category – FIRST COME – FIRST SERVE
o Submit Online Application with: o One-Time Administrative Fee - $100 o Membership Dues - Annual and Installment Payment Options**
▪ Annual - $375.00 - Auto Drafted yearly thereafter
▪ Bi-Annual Installments – Auto drafted @ $237.50 each
▪ Quarterly Installments – Auto drafted @ $143.75 each
▪ Monthly Installments – Auto drafted @ $56.25 each
▪ **please note if you choose an installment plan regardless of the term of your membership you are obligated to pay the full amount of the installment option you chose. o Automatic yearly renewal unless 45 days written notice to Group
Leader and to CEO/Founder with acknowledgments.
Pay by credit or bank card via the website www.4BR.biz
▪ Note: Fees may vary by market and are subject to change Your own cost for food and beverage at our host location each week
• Upon acceptance - Get Out of Your Comfort Zone...Participate & Help Generate more Business for yourself by Helping Generate more Business for your fellow members!!
• Membership Renewal will be offered on an annual basis to all members who follow the Attendance, Business Generation and Active Participation policies. The offer of membership renewal is not guaranteed. Note: If dues are not paid by the due date membership will be suspended and you will be unable to attend meetings until the following occurs: dues are paid thereby reinstating membership. Please note during the suspension period your business category will be open for someone else to join in your place. If your dues were at a grandfathered rate they will increase to the current market rate.
Photo and Video Release
I acknowledge that through my participation in 4BR that I may at times be photographed and/or videoed for the purpose of promotion of the organization, it’s meetings and events. I grant permission of the use of said photos and/or videos and waive all rights to the same.
All matters of conflict between members should be directed to the Group Leader, Territory Manager and/or Founder for resolution.
All information, content, process and other intellectual property are proprietary and are solely owned by 4BR and its’ subsidiaries. All rights reserved.
I hereby acknowledge receipt of the Membership Guidelines, Requirements, Benefits and referenced attachments.